Lennier Outfit - Over-Robe

The overrobe is almost done! I need to finish the bias tape hem along the front, and add it to the armholes. I won't have enough left over to hem the pants with bias tape, so when I finish the overrobe I'll hem the bottom edge of the pants. I should have the whole outfit finished next week.

A mostly completed overrobe made from grey/blue fabric with orange/green shoulder sections and purple bias tape edges which aren't quite sewed in place

A close-up of the overrobe's shoulders and collar, showing that the armholes aren't yet sealed and the bias tape is only sewn on one edge of the robe's front

A close-up of the bottom of the blue/grey overrobe, showing that the bias tape hem is complete alone the bottom edge but it's only secured on one side for the rest of the hem.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue/Green Moth - Wings and Magnets

Quilted Vest - Done with Bias Tape

Quilted Jacket Progress