Blue/Green Moth - Fabric Cutting

I'm trying to make as many things as I can without purchasing new fabric, and a few days ago I came across BeeZeeArt and their plushie fabric patterns. They provide directions on how to scale the images, so instead of making a moth with a 12-inch wingspan I'm making one which will have around a 42-inch (3.5-foot) wingspan. The blue/green fabric has distinct sections where it's more blue and others where it's more green, so instead of making the wings and body out of different fabric I'm strategically choosing which parts of the design to use for each section to create a similar overall effect from the same piece of fabric.

Three pieces of blue/green fabric on a grey fabric cutting mat


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quilted Jacket Progress

Quilted Vest - Collar

Quilted Vest - Done with Bias Tape